MCF mainly targets the following groups to provide rescue and rehabilitation services:
- Street children
- Orphaned children
- Abandoned children
- Abused Children (physical or sexual)
- Children from juvenile remand homes and government rehabilitation centers.
- Child laborers
- Children with physical disabilities
- Destitute children
- Child mothers
- Ex-Commercial sex workers
- HIV/AIDS infected and affected children
Additionally, MCF implements programmes aimed at upgrading the living conditions of widows living in rural Africa.
Age of a child and other requirements for Admissions
- The minimum age for a child being allocated a place at the Home is a few days old.
- The maximum age of the child upon entering the Home is 18 years old. A child or young person that turns 19 years old during the year may remain at the home untill the end of that year or completes the course he/she is pursuing.
- Additionally, MCF implements programmes aimed at upgrading the living conditions of widows living in rural Africa.